Times Have Changed
They were required to register their child and attend a mandatory after-registration meeting. They clearly remember hearing that enough children had registered to form a team and vaguely something about no one to coach them. They recall looking around the silent room and feeling totally out-of-place because everyone was avoiding making eye-contact. The sport of soccer and everything about this experience was brand new to them. All they wanted was for their child to play what they had been told is the world's most popular team sport.
When the eerie silence was broken by thunderous clapping and loud cheering aimed directly at them confusion took over. They do not recall raising their hand or receiving a back-pack full of cones, bibs, a whistle and a soccer ball. But, they found themselves leaving the meeting wearing a sleek polo-shirt with the word 'coach' boldly stitched over their heart.
In the past these individuals were on-their-own to learn about The Game, Player Development, Support Available, etc. Times Have Changed!
Today, if you find yourself in this position be reassured the D-7 Recreation Program is here to help YOU. We are prepared to provide local community coaching classes. Classes at which your question of the who, the what, the when, the where and the why of coaching developing players will be answered.
Click Here for A Sample Session: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxRCgjpCXfI
At first it may seem overwhelming when you realize that you could really use some help. Be assured by our promise that, “Once you study, understand and apply our methods you will be overwhelmed by the players' and their parents' positive responses!” So, plan on attending one of our classes and be overwhelmed at how simple and enjoyable coaching youth players really is!
Your local administration will have information regarding scheduled courses.
If you do not have local contact information then please contact me at: email@example.com
Koach Karl Dewazien, District 7 Recreation Administrator
D-7 Recreation Instructors…
- Ed Llanos Clovis
- Tommy Alioto Clovis
- Sal Blanco Clovis
- Albert Rangel E. Fresno
- Alyce Alveraz E. Fresno
- Jason Amarante Fowler
- Ochoa, Jay Fowler
- Kent, Craig Fresno Metro
- Laird, Alan Hanford
- Quintana, Javier Kingsburg
- Eric Ramirez Lemoore
- Angel Garza Madera
- Mario Salinas Parlier
- Jeff Clark Liberty Ranchos
- Julie Galvan Reedley
- Luis Escareno Reedley
- Zamora, Ricardo Selma
- Michaelray Ceya Selma
- Bill DeMarinis Valley Youth
- Mike Ridenour Visalia
Have and are preparing themselves to:
- -Ensure that players are provided with the best opportunities to fulfill their dreams.
- -Ensure that coaches are provided with the best information to be successful.
Have and are Preparing to Offer Local Community Courses on ‘How To’:
- -Consider what should be coached, when, for how long and how often.
- -Run ability appropriate rather than age appropriate training session.
- -Challenge their players at each and every practice
- -Instill the Love of the Game into each player.
- -Make Hard Work Seem Like Fun!
Have and are Preparing to Offer Local Courses to Teach Coaches That:
- -Players come to practice to play soccer.
- -Players come to games to play soccer.
- -Practice is rehearsal for the game.
- -Games are tests for what needs to be practiced.
- -Observing is more important than talking.
- -Helping only those who need help is vital.
Have and are Preparing to Guide Coaches to Self-awareness:
- -What they do vs. What they think they do.
- -Provide information about what they may not know.
- -To question themselves about what they think they already know.
WE Have and are Preparing to Prepare YOU…! Send your questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org